Thursday, January 16, 2014

Personality Style Challenge with Brilliant Earth Jewelry

 photo PersonalStyleChallenge2_zpsfca62553.jpg

{ Shop this look } 

Coat // Top // Leather Pants // Winged Tote // Heels // Shades // Earrings // Necklace

Recently, I was asked by Brilliant Earth to take part in their weekly Personality Style Challenge.
The challenge is, to incorporate some of their gorgeous jewels into a 'style board' and style them in a way that's tailored to my own personal style/taste. Naturally, I chose the 'minimalist, no-nonsense elegant style'. Take a great blazer/jacket, basic button-down or t-shirt, dark jeans, a great heel, and add some simple jewelry and -boom! There's my style.

 photo Personality3_zps31bbedc0.jpg


Before I breakdown the style board I created for this challenge, I'd like to give you a little info on the Brilliant Earth brand. Brilliant Earth, is a jewelry brand that specializes in sourcing conflict-free, ethical origins precious stones and combining them with beautiful designs to create stunning fine jewelry. They also donate 5% of their profits to directly to communities harmed by the jewelry industry (more info here). And as you can see from the images above, their pieces are to die for! 

The style board I've created above consists of everything an 'elegantly-styled-minimalistic woman ' needs to create a great outfit everyday. Simple, elegant basics really are what makes a great outfit, after all. 
You can easily transition this look from day to night or from business to casual, all while wearing the same jewelry! 

P.S This is my first time making a style board! 

Thanks for reading!

 { Follow me } 

      :: Facebook | Tumblr | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram ::
   



3 comments:

  1. I love that chic jacket! Very futuristic/1960s inspired. Beautiful and elegant blog as always, my darling Elizabeth!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong when you stick with basic, simple pieces - this style board turned out beautifully!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog ! xxx Elizabeth