Monday, October 17, 2011

She defines ''Elegance''



Ever since I watched her marry the future King of England I've been fascinated with her.
The world watched as she unveiled her beautifully made Alexander McQueen wedding gown and gracefully went down the aisle.
 




Perfectly tailored suits, nude pumps, stunning hats, little earrings.That's what comes to mind when I think of Kate.





Stunning in Alexander McQueen.






Her gorgeous Reception Gown (Alexander McQueen)


Beautiful in Burberry.



Simplistic, modern, and sophisticated.
Kate has made a very understated and fresh
stamp on the fashion world.Despite what some would say about how boring she is, or
how she ''recycles'' her clothes, or how she doesn't follow trends.I disagree.Just because she doesn't show every ounce of her skin in one outfit or wear something completely
unexpected doesn't mean that she's boring.Unlike the celebrities and ''fashion risk takers of today, Kate's
style will withstand the test of time, and that is why she perfectly defines
elegance.


            (I will be posting pictures of my latest photos soon! I'm having some uploading problems at the moment.Thanks for stopping by my blog!(: )
          ~ Elizabeth E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx