Monday, October 5, 2015

#MondayMoodBoard - fall

 photo smoresandtextures.fallcollage.3_zps40ssstdm.jpg  photo fall collage1._zps9ljincsl.jpg  photo makeup.fall collage.2_zpsayztjtiz.jpg  photo allblackandpumpkins.fallcollage4_zps8lfh9glg.jpg

All images via Pintersest + Tumblr 

 I've been ready for fall since the first day of summer. No for real, I have. I'm really not much a shorts person, the beach doesn't excite me, and since I live in Louisiana - any sort of outdoor activity usually turns into a sweat-fest in all of 30 seconds. I dress in darker fall-like colors, jeans, and #allblackeverything all year. 
I put together this mood-board to sort of collage what my style will be like this season.  I've been collecting cream colored sweaters, darker distressed denim, and jewel toned blouses these last couple months. As soon as the weather gets a little cooler, I'm busting out ALL of the fringe. (specifically my including a killer Vintage black leather fringe motorcycle jacket)


WHO ELSE IS READY FOR FALL?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx