Sunday, May 26, 2013

{ I've Joined Tumblr }

 photo SmallerVersion_zps6c591ec0.jpg

                   ::  So I recently decided to join Tumblr! :: 

      My 'blogspot' blog is still my primary blog, this one is 
  just for fun. On my Tumblr you'll find various images/GIFS of 
  models, clothes, travel, food, and (of course) everything 
  fashion! I'm still ' learning the ropes ' and feel free to 
  check it out! Tell me what you think and if I like your blog, 
  I'll follow you! 

                  :: Here are my favorite Tumblr Blogs so far....  :: 

                     Messes Of Men

                                             Jeanette Angel

                                      The Elizabeth Chronicles
            

           // How do you feel about Tumblr? // 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx