Saturday, June 29, 2013

Switching Over

 photo TheBlogPics027-1_zps2747ca39.jpg

You may have already heard the news that Google Reader will be coming to an end, effective July 1st (that's tomorrow!). So if you have been following on Google (GCF), I wanted to share 
with you some options so you can still receive  post alerts and stay connected with Elegance :: 

1) Follow on Bloglovin' - this is how I keep track of and read all the blogs I follow. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up for free here. Once you're signed up, click here to 
import your favorite blogs from Google Reader in one easy step.

2) Like my page on Facebook  - I post this regularly and if you don't follow many blogs or aren't
interested in creating a Bloglovin account, this might be the best option for you. Once you've liked my page, just be sure to hover your mouse over the ''Liked'' button and check ''Shows In News Feed'' - this will ensure that you don't miss a single post.

3) Follow by email - in the left side bar near the top, there is an option to enter your email 
and have posts from Elegance delivered directly to your inbox.

4) You can also find me on PinterestInstagram @theelegantblogger, ChictopiaLookBook.nu
 and Tumblr. I update those quite regularly (especially Pinterest, I'm so addicted!) 


                   Thanks so much for reading my blog and following along! It means so much! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx