Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wear It Three Ways :: Crescent City Tank

 photo threewaytank_zps44395266.jpg  photo WearItThreeWaysWords_zpse417bb95.jpg

                  Introducing a new monthly segment on the blog -

                    :: Wear It Three Ways :: 

   In this segment I will be taking one piece from my closet and 
 styling it in three ways; a simple daytime look, a fun look to 
 wear out at night, and dressy/elegant look. 

   The piece for this month's segment is the Crescent City Tank
 from The Elizabeth Chronicles Tee Shop! I fell in love with this
 tank for multiple reasons. The first being that it mixes two of 
 my favorite things; NOLA (the crescent city) and Chanel! This 
 tank is also very versatile. I've used it in three looks but I 
 can easily think of countless other ways to wear it, I've even 
 worn it to the gym! (Who says you can't look stylish while 
 working out?) 


                            Let's get down to business....


   photo simplelooktectank_zpsa98284b0.jpg
 photo lookonesimple_zpsf1d6ada5.jpg

     Outfit Details // Tank, The Elizabeth Chronicles + Jeans, Forever21 + Studded HoBo Bag, 
    The Limited + Leopard Sandals (also in black), Target + Chain Bracelet & Rings, Silpada //

                                                    
       1) Daytime -  For this daytime look it's all about keeping it easy and functional throughout 
     the day. I paired the tank with some dark wash skinny jeans, leopard sandals (sooo         
     comfortable!), hobo carry-all bag, and simple silver jewelry to keep it casual but still classy. 
     This look is perfect for     making snoball runs (tis the season, right?), shopping at the  
     grocery, or running around town. 

   photo nightoutlooktectank_zpsc06ddc1f.jpg photo doublelooktwo_zps80d749e9.jpg

 Outfit Details // Tank, The Elizabeth Chronicles + Leather Pants, Kirna Zabete for Target + 
 Clutch, BCBG + Heels, Prabal Gurung for Target + Jacket, The Limited + Earrings, Juicy 
 Couture (available here in white) + Bracelet, Ann Taylor // 

  2) Night Time - When dressing for a night out I keep my outfit simple but always make sure to 
 add something sparkly. I added these colorful Juicy Couture earrings  to play off the purple in 
 the top and the shiny leather pants!  Since the earrings were the main accessory here, I kept 
 the rest of my jewelry simple and finished off the look with a bright white jacket, snakeskin 
 clutch and  strappy heels! 

   photo formallooktwo_zpseae8ce07.jpg photo twiceelegantlookthree_zpsaa1b2639.jpg

 Outfit Details // Tank, The Elizabeth Chronicles + Peplum Skirt, Target + Rhinestone Earrings, 
 Forever21 + Spiked Bracelet, TopShop + Heels, Prabal Gurung for Target // 

3) Elegant - This outfit could also be worn on a night out with your girlfriends or on a date in the
 city. I paired the tank with the floral peplum skirt and although I'm not the most skilled at print 
 mixing, I think the simplicity of the tank balances off the boldness of the skirt. To amp up the  glam I added some pale pink rhinestone earrings for a feminine touch and finished it off with a 
 white spiked bracelet and strappy heels. 

   photo TheBlogPics013_zps8a98ca10.jpg

           Thanks for reading and I hope this segment inspires you to create some new outfits
   by refreshing some old pieces in your closet and to never be afraid of wearing the same      
   thing twice......or  three times !!

         //     In case you missed my last post, Google Reader will be shutting down tomorrow
         so I would love if you would follow me on Bloglovin'. Leave a link to your blog below 
         and  I'll be sure to follow you too!  // 
       



6 comments:

  1. Love how you styled the tank! So cute xo KR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun way to look at a piece of clothing - it really showcases the endless possibilities that each piece within our wardrobes has. All three looks are fabulous but the second is my favourite :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is amazing - love every single way you've paired this tank. Love your hair as well! xE

    http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your floral skirt! You look beautiful in all three outfits!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAzing nice Blog.! :) hope do you will follow my blog too ;)!
    love your blog and your fashion clothes! <3
    http://www.pinkglamourbloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this post, the outfit with the floral skirt is the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! xx