Thursday, June 11, 2015

coffee break

 photo DSC_1253_zpsa0b2d3jf.jpg  photo DSC_1264_zpsb3n7jib3.jpg  photo DSC_1258_zpsqg0reul2.jpg  photo DSC_1266_zps1mi2zyds.jpg  photo DSC_1259_zpsuatu3cvt.jpg  photo DSC_1267_zpsn95tf2xp.jpg
   Outfit Details //  T shirt, J Crew | Jeans (not pictured), Forever21 | Messenger bag, Forever21 //

Sometimes it's the simplest things in life that make the biggest difference. For the last couple weeks I've spent a few days a week for just a couple of hours at my local Starbucks to answer emails and focus on writing for the blog. Usually I write from home and a post that really takes half an hour becomes a chore and ends up being published sometime around 2:00am (when I can hear myself think).  Even though I still end up staying up that late some nights, it's nice to know how much productivity can come from just taking a coffee break. 

I also included some shots from the last time I spent the day in NOLA




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx