Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Boho + NOLAFW

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket TheBlogPics778
  :: Outfit Details-- Blouse- Dress Barn, Jeans- The Limited, Fringe Bag- Target, Chain Bracelet
    CZ Ring- Silpada Designs, Earrings- Target,  Leopard Platforms- Target ::



     It's so nice that Fall is finally rolling around. And you know what that means?? I get to bust out
  my fringed purses,  brown riding boots, and big comfy sweaters! Down here in Louisiana the weather can't seem to decide if it's Summer or Fall, so any time the weather gets really cool I make sure to take advantage of it!  This year I'm especially looking forward to sporting some cool 70's inspired looks.
I'm really loving the fringe trend. Fringe boots, bags, heels, jackets, you name it!
 As you can see here, I reached for the largest display of my love for fringed items, I spotted this beauty while walking through Target and I had to have it! It's perfect. You can wear this statement bag with a
white t-shirt and jeans and red lip and still look super put together.


   Another reason I'm looking forward to Fall this year, I'm going to get my first taste of NOLA
Fashion Week ! ( New Orleans Louisiana)

'' Biannually, NOLAFC hosts NOLA Fashion Week (NOLAFW) to provide Southern born or based designers a platform to gain exposure, increase sales and professional contacts.
During each week long season of NOLAFW – Fall/Winter held in March and Spring/Summer held in October: 30+ events are held at various locations in and around the Greater New Orleans area.  Along side designer-focused runway shows and presentations, events include a regional Retail Shopping Day as well as a Fashion Market.  Open to buyers and the public, NOLAFW’s Fashion Market features emerging independent Southern based and born designer collections, as well as local artisan brands.''
- NOLAfashionweek.com 

    This year, I'm going to be covering various events throughout the week ( October 13-20th)
 I'm SUPER excited about it and I would love to see you there! You can purchase tickets online
at http://nola-fashionweek.com/ .
 For further info about the  Runway shows, workshops, and other events you can view the-
   
      Schedule ( here. )
      Designers ( here. )

  For more info on NOLAFW check out their 'about' page, ( here. )
  LIKE their  Facebook Page ( here)


                     Stay tuned for my NOLAfashionweek coverage!

                      :: FACEBOOK | PINTEREST| BLOGLOVIN ::


                       XOXO
                   Elizabeth E~

4 comments:

Thanks for reading! xx