Tuesday, April 29, 2014

< Jazz Fest 2014 >

 photo DSC_0483_zps6188dfe4.jpg  photo DSC_0485_zps8a296380.jpg  photo DSC_0489_zpsf1f16ffd.jpg  photo DSC_0491_zpsb8008e99.jpg

Outfit Details // Dress, Forever21 | Sandals (not pictured), Target | Rings, Porter Lyons + TrendzNOLA //


This past weekend was the start of Jazz Fest in New Orleans! I decided to go a little crazy this year and add try out some hair chalk . I know it's only temporary, but for someone who has never colored their hair, it was kind of a big deal and just love how it came out! I had my hairdresser apply it a few days before the fest and it faded out giving the colored pieces a deep pastel color. (There's actually black, green, and pink in there too) 

Thanks to this fabulous Louisiana heat, I ended up wearing it up for the rest of the day. I'm thinking of wearing it like this during the second weekend to see Foster The People !! *fangirls*

Need some last minute fest-wear inspiration? Check out my Pinterest board [ here ] featuring my favorite fest-wear looks! 


Today is the last day to enter my GIVEAWAY with Versona Accessories! Go check it out! 
 [ Enter here

Follow me } 

      :: Facebook | Tumblr | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram :: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx