Thursday, October 16, 2014

#TBT : Art For Art's Sake 2014

 photo DSC_1693_zpsbffd4c3c.jpg  photo DSC_1697_zps95530830.jpg  photo DSC_1695_zps2514a9ad.jpg

              With blogger/designer Yael of Madly Yours, Jenny owner of Trendz Boutique, Me 

   photo DSC_1700_zps1ecc542d.jpg photo DSC_1703_zps415e5ca1.jpg  photo DSC_1714_zpscd28aa08.jpg  photo DSC_1707_zpsd8f6f27e.jpg  photo DSC_1705_zps45cdfada.jpg

         Outfit Details // Tank Top, H&M | Jeans, Forever21 (similar here) | Flannel Shirt, Urban    
    Outfitters | Fringe Bag,  TrendzNOLA | Ankle Boots, Forever21 | Rings + Bracelet, TrendzNOLA, 
    Banana Republic, Porter Lyons //


Photos by - Carlyn Exposito


Hey y'all! For today's post I'm throwing it back to a coupe weeks ago during Art For Art's Sake - an event held the first Saturday of October in New Orleans that takes place throughout the Warehouse Arts District and all along Magazine St. 

Art galleries, various boutiques, and shops along Magazine stay open late and usually serve food/drinks and offer shopping specials. Think of it as a giant block party. This year was my first time going and I really enjoyed it! The weather was absolutely perfect and I brought my Dad and sister/blog photographer along with me. Way too much fun.

The first stop was one of my favorite accessory boutiques, Trendz.  My friend/owner Jenny and her Mom track down the trendiest and fashion-forward items to feature in their store and everything is very reasonably priced. I'm (obviously) a hopeless addict. My most recent purchase was the gorgeous fringe purse I'm wearing in the pic above. After that we headed to a few art galleries and a really cool antique shop I'd been dying to check out, Right before we walked in I spotted Bryan Cranston walking by with his wife!! I didn't get a picture with him but but it was so cool! 

I can't wait til next year! In the mean time, I'll be enjoying this fantastic fall weather. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx