Thursday, September 17, 2015

Nashville

 photo DSC_1741_zpsakthupit.jpg  photo DSC_1743_zpsoncy2kxd.jpg  photo DSC_1742_zps43rzswre.jpg  photo DSC_1737_zps2wh3sdyt.jpg
 Outfit Details - T Shirt, Forever21 (it's less than $10!) | Jeans, American Eagle | Sneakers, Converse

Photos; Eddie Exposito

A few days ago I tagged along on a road trip with my Dad and some friends to Hartsville Tennessee to attend a conference to hear my Dad speak ( *proud daughter moment* )

On the way back we made our way through Nashville and being the typical tourist that I am, I just had to get a picture next to the iconic #IBelieveinNashville painting. Upon recommendation of some local friends, we also explored the Frist Center for Visual Arts  and saw this exhibit. Nashville proved to be pretty freaking cool and I believe I'll definitely be back. 

A quick note about the t shirt I'm wearing in this post - it is probably one of, if not the best t shirts I've ever owned. It doesn't wrinkle that easily, keeps it's color, and unlike some varsity printed shirts it's very flattering. It also perfectly channels that "borrowed from the boys" feel. If you're in need of a go-to shirt, I highly suggest getting this one in every color. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! xx